PRUNIER CAVIAR SAINT JAMES
Introduced for the first time in 1932 at the opening of the Prunier Restaurant on St. James Street in London. Two months after being caught, this caviar reaches perfect maturity and has a low salt content.
The production of Saint-James met the taste of noble clientele such as kings, queens and heads of state, who were regular guests at the Prunier Restaurant. The quintessence of the Prunier caviar. Historically produced since 1932 with the same exclusive technique, this very large, racy caviar containing iodine, is full-bodied and has a very long finish. It is most similar to the Oscietra caviar from the Caspian Sea with its variety of aromas and density of taste.